Networks considered harmful/Re: USENIX board studies UUCP

Steve Elias eli at spdcc.COM
Fri Dec 22 00:34:33 AEST 1989

>> cire at CISCO.COM (cire|eric) writes:
>> Yes Computer based telecommunications has a great deal of more utility
>> than FAX but I don't think that is the point.  You must first make the
>> connection before all that starts making a difference.

fyi:  commercial products which support email2fax are beginning to
appear on the market.  examples:  the Bristol Group's product for
Sun workstations, PC Research FaxIX (with a shell script or two).

followups to alt.fax.

--

{ Steve Elias ; eli at spdcc.com ; 6179325598 ; 5086717556 ; }
/* C */     { *disclaimer(); }