T-shirts and etc (was - suggestions for future conferences)

Chris Maltby chris at softway.oz
Thu Feb 16 09:51:45 AEST 1989

In article <726 at jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU> ins_ajbh at jhunix.UUCP (JABBA) writes:
> It would also be nice to have soda in the morning instead of the
> disgusting coffee-like liquid usually available. Kudos to the vendors
> for a well coordinated (intentional or not) Thursday night hospitality
> suite gauntlet.

This is a worldwide problem. Hotel "coffee" is always horrible. To
make things worse, the tea is just as bad. What USENIX needs is what
the AUUG managed at our last conference, an exhibitor set up a gelato
stand. The hotel were so annoyed (speculation only) that they turned
off the power to the freezer overnight!
--
Chris Maltby - Softway Pty Ltd	(chris at softway.oz)

PHONE:	+61-2-698-2322		UUCP:		uunet!softway.oz!chris
FAX:	+61-2-699-9174		INTERNET:	chris at softway.oz.au