International Language Support

George W. Leach reggie at pdn.nm.paradyne.com
Tue Feb 21 21:12:33 AEST 1989

      I'm looking for information and contacts pertaining to the
standards efforts underway around the world in the area of
International Language Support for both UNIX and X Windows.

      I am aware that it has been addressed within /usr/group
and X/OPEN.  However, my information is dated and I would like
to become aware of what is the current status of this work.

Thank You,

--
George W. Leach					Paradyne Corporation
..!uunet!pdn!reggie				Mail stop LG-129