conference refreshments

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Wed Feb 15 00:47:09 AEST 1989

In article <726 at jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU> ins_ajbh at jhunix.UUCP (JABBA) writes:
>It would also be nice to have soda in the morning instead of the
>disgusting coffee-like liquid usually available...

I think there was soda available in the mornings, actually.  What I'd
like to see would be things like milk and orange juice as well.  Some
of us want neither caffeine nor bubbly sugar water.
--
The Earth is our mother;       |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
our nine months are up.        | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu