Conference facilities (was: refreshments)

Jim Paradis paradis at maxzilla.Encore.COM
Thu Feb 16 09:01:34 AEST 1989

In article <2583 at spdcc.SPDCC.COM> dyer at ursa-major.spdcc.COM (Steve Dyer) writes:
>As long as we're bareing our tritest refreshment pet peeves, I *HATE*
>tutorials whose teachers are so self-absorbed that the classes run
>20 minutes into the break, leading to a variation on the paragraph
>above.

Hmmm... while we're talking about creature comforts at
conferences, Steve... how was the ventilation at San Diego?
I remember in the San Fransisco tutorials people were nodding
off left and right toward the end of each segment as the air
got more and more stale...

Jim Paradis (paradis at encore.UUCP) 508-460-0500
Devout Secular Humanist and Worshipper of Bacchus in Vintage Years