Things to do in San Diego (Tijuana, Mexico + rental cars)

mark lawrence lawrence at jarsun1.UUCP
Fri Feb 3 07:33:23 AEST 1989

in our Friend to the South:

} 	3) I drove south to Ensinada, then south east to a small
} 	   town on the Gulf of California, San Phillipe (sp?) where

That's Ensenada and San Felipe.  Just in case you look for them on the
map.

} 	   On the way, I was pulled over by the Mexican Army, complete
} 	   with soldiers with submachine guns, and they searched the
} 	   whole car for drugs (but were very nice about it).

Not really the army; Federales.  A.K.A. the Green Angels (Los Angeles
Verde).  Just your basic local friendly neighborhood Federal Cops.

--
 DRD Corporation @ 5506 South Lewis  ...sun!tulsun\
 Tulsa, IT 74105                   ...uunet!apctrc!drd!mark