Minutes for San Diego news reader interface BOF

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Sun Feb 19 09:04:03 AEST 1989

In article <Feb.17.01.59.07.1989.20990 at NET.BIO.NET> lear at NET.BIO.NET (Eliot Lear) writes:
>Let me just quickly mention that there was a hypercard Mac news
>reader demonstrated at the BOF done by some folks from Dartmouth...

Small correction:  what they demonstrated was a *mockup* of a hypercard
news reader, done as a demo and design study, not functional software.
--
The Earth is our mother;       |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
our nine months are up.        | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu