Benchmarking hospitality suites

Roy Smith roy at phri.UUCP
Mon Feb 20 12:23:12 AEST 1989

hob at killer.DALLAS.TX.US (Helen O'Boyle) writes:
> What makes a good hospitality suite?  Good products?  Good food?  Good
> cohorts to hang out with?  Good trinkets?

	There is no doubt that the Sun suite was the best of the show.
8-foot heros, good beer (Corona and Heinekin) nice fruit platters and
munchies.  The shoelaces were kind of neat too.  The only thing I didn't
like was that they weren't giving out their "(safe) Sex and Drugs and
SPARC" buttons.

	Most of the other hospitality suites I hit only had Bud and Miller
Lite.  Yech!  How to you expect to sell computers (or recruit employees)
with Bud and Miller Lite?
--
Roy Smith, System Administrator
Public Health Research Institute