Info needed about USENIX Conferences.

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Mon Feb 27 10:51:31 AEST 1989

I've been told by a lot of people who have attended these, that they
are quite worthwhile.  I've always had something come up at the last
minute preventing me from going the USENIX Conferences.   What I would
like to know is how I go about getting the literature and registering
for the USENIX coming up this June 12-16th to be held in the Hyatt Regency
in Maryland.   I would like start planning for this as soon as it becomes
feasible to do so.   I've never pursued going to one of these, how much
does it cost?  Do I specifically have to be part of the USENIX Association?
Much like being a member of /usr/group and the Uniforum shows.   How much
does it cost to belong to USENIX?

Basically, in short, who can tell me about going to these things? :-)
Please E-MAIL, I'm sure everyone doesn't need to know about it!

Thanks,
Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 582-5525
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576