USENIX distr. tape

Weigeng Shi wshi at wpi.wpi.edu
Sat Feb 25 04:17:04 AEST 1989

A few years ago, we ordered USENIX tapes.  Some of the packages on the tapes
were useful to us,  so we are interested in getting another distribution in
hopes of finding more software.  But we don't know where we can order from.
If any one knows, would you please reply this posting and let us know where
and who should we contact with.  We are also interested in becoming a member
of USENIX (maybe we were).

Thanks