aircraft carrier tours

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Sat Jan 14 08:35:46 AEST 1989

In article <3399 at wiley.UUCP> don at wiley.UUCP (Don Kark) writes:
>The Navy (actually volunteers) gives tours of the aircraft carriers on
>weekends when they are docked...  Be warned, though, you can't just
>walk up to the gate and get in on a weekend.  You need to apply for a
>pass by the Wednesday before...

Be warned, also, that if you're from outside the US, you probably can't go.
(This is the general pattern in the US these days for such things...)
--
"God willing, we will return." |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
-Eugene Cernan, the Moon, 1972 | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu