USENIX tutorials - X-Windows tutorial opening

Jerry_I_Latter at cup.portal.com Jerry_I_Latter at cup.portal.com
Thu Jan 26 03:33:35 AEST 1989

I am looking for a substitute for the following tutorials for the San Diego Usenix Conference.  I have reservations and cannot make it.

          M6-X Window System     (Monday, Jan 30, 9am-5pm)
          T10-NeWS                       (Tuesday, Jan 31, 9am-5pm)

If you are interested in either of these tutorials please conntact me.

                                                             Jerry Latter

                                                      jerry_latter at cup.portal.com
                                    or        sun!portal!cup.portal.com!jerry_latter
                                                   Phone:    415-327-4064