Things to do in San Diego

Jeff Wabik jwabik at shamash.cdc.com
Fri Jan 20 02:04:50 AEST 1989

In article <462 at megatek.UUCP>, mark at corona.megatek.uucp (Mark Thompson) writes:
> If you are going to be in town on: Fri-Sun 1/27-1/29 or Sat-Mon 2/4-2/6
> you may be interested in seeing the "Festival of Animation" at the
> LaJolla Museum of Contemporary Arts.

Re:  Things to do CLOSE to San Diego.  8^)

Is anyone familiar with the policies regarding visiting Mexico?    I'll
be hanging around the weekend after USENIX, and would like to roadtrip
to Tijuana for a day ..  Is it OK to drive rental cars into Mexico,
etc?   How far is it?   We northerners are only familiar with how
to get into Canada. . 8^)

	-Jeff

--
Jeff A. Wabik   E/Mail: jwabik at shamash.cdc.com       AT&T: +1 612 853 6811
  ____  ____                                         FAX:  +1 612 853 4789
| |___  ___| |  Control Data Corporation, Minneapolis, MN  55420

	 Soviet Enquirer Headline:
		 "KGB mind control works:  Bush picks Quayle!"