DECstation 3100 at USENIX this week

David F. Carlson dave at micropen
Tue Jan 31 03:10:59 AEST 1989

In article <4325 at decvax.dec.com>, lp at decvax.dec.com (Larry Palmer) writes:
>                               You've seen the ads.
                                You've seen the hype.
>#
>                            You've read the articles.
                             You've read the marketing BS.
>#
>                             You've heard the gossip.
                              You've been inundated by vapor.
>#
>                             Come see the real thing!
                              Come see someone else's machine resold by DEC!
>#
>                     Look for the Digital Hospitality Suite.
>                       All this week at Winter 1989 USENIX.
							 Look for gratuitous DEC propaganda crossposted
							   to several USENET groups you read.
>#
>                    See the DECSTATION 3100 (code name: PMAX).
                     See a DEC so crippled by mid-70's technology they can't
							  produce competitive machines of their own designs.
>#
>                      Hit the keys and ring the bells on the
>                   hottest new product in the UNIX marketplace!

							  Hit the panic button:
						  Olsen and the boys are out to sell some quick "snake-oil"!

inews: i hate you.
inews: i hate you.
inews: i hate you.
inews: i hate you.
--
David F. Carlson, Micropen, Inc.
micropen!dave at ee.rochester.edu

"The faster I go, the behinder I get." --Lewis Carroll