better papers (First impressions)

Rich Salz rsalz at bbn.com
Sat Jul 15 04:54:39 AEST 1989

In <4334 at eos.UUCP> eugene at eos.UUCP (Eugene Miya) writes:
>Erik Fair and I were talking about this the other day.
>The better papers now go to the Workshops.

>He thought one great conference could be made by selecting the best
>papers from each of the workshops and repeating them.
>as the Workshops themselves can stay small.

Peter Honeyman proposed this at the open meeting with the Board at
Baltimore meeting, shortly after several others made the same observation
as Erik.

Hmm, just like calculus...
	/r$
--
Please send comp.sources.unix-related mail to rsalz at uunet.uu.net.
Use a domain-based address or give alternate paths, or you may lose out.