First impressions

David Herron -- One of the vertebrae david at ms.uky.edu
Fri Jul 7 06:44:48 AEST 1989

Just for the sake of argument ...

supposing I came in with a video tape made from my Amiga which
is the information I wish to give as my presentation.  Or possibly
I come in with the Amiga itself?

In either case I'd want to be displaying a video image up on the
big screen.  In both cases the video image does adhere to the
proper standards.

What would happen?

With having the Amiga right there, I could have the same advantage
of transparencies.  (eg, ease of accessing particular ones).  And at
the same time it's a nice screen that does follow the proper standards.
--
<- David Herron; an MMDF guy                              <david at ms.uky.edu>
<- ska: David le casse\*'      {rutgers,uunet}!ukma!david, david at UKMA.BITNET