Hospitality suites (summary)

David A Rasmussen dave at csd4.milw.wisc.edu
Sun Jun 4 02:11:21 AEST 1989

>From article <3429 at ursa-major.SPDCC.COM>, by dyer at spdcc.COM (Steve Dyer):
> have to have a death wish to drink wine regardless of what's on the label.
Speaking of labels, it would be nice if hors doeuvres, especially things that
look like something they aren't, and other food, to be identified to eliminate
complications due to allergies. I am allergic to some fish, and after asking a
caterer about something last year, I just took a bite, spit it out, and spent
the next hour with inhaler in front of the reservation desk in case I had to
go to the hospital. I didn't but... labels could have prevented this.

--
Dave Rasmussen, UW Milwaukee Computing Services Division. Uucp: uwmcsd4!dave,
Inet: dave at csd4.milw.wisc.edu, Bitnet: dave%csd4.milw.wisc.edu at INTERBIT