Updated Orioles information

George W. Leach reggie at dinsdale.nm.paradyne.com
Tue Jun 6 02:28:29 AEST 1989

In article <9108 at elsie.UUCP> ado at elsie.UUCP (Arthur David Olson) writes:

>The division-leading (as of June 4) Orioles are in town during Usenix.

>The schedule:

>	Tuesday, June 13 at 7:35 PM:  Orioles versus New York (Steinbrenner
>		keeps yanking the rug out from under folks which must be why
>		they're called) Yankees.

        How many championships has Baltimore won?  I doubt it is 22 World
Championships and 33 American League Championships :-)  You can talk all
you want about Steingrabber, but don't you talk about my team like that!

>	Wednesday, June 14 at 7:35 PM:  Orioles versus New York Yankees.
>	Thursday, June 15 at 7:35 PM:  Orioles versus New York Yankees.

Hey, lets get real.  The only reason anyone would want to go to these
games is to see the BRONX BOMBERS!!!!   :-)

The Ex-Bronx Resident:

George W. Leach					AT&T Paradyne
.!uunet!pdn!reggie				Mail stop LG-133
reggie at pdn.paradyne.com				P.O. Box 2826
Phone: (813) 530-2376				Largo, FL  USA  34649-2826