Postscript for facesaver bitmaps?

Arnold D. Robbins {EUCC} arnold at mathcs.emory.edu
Wed Jun 21 06:20:57 AEST 1989

Can the postscript program(s) used in the facesaver booth be made
available from the faceserver at uunet.uu.net? The current face2postscript
(or whatever it's called) that the faceserver sends out relies on two
separate bitmap manipulation packages which have been posted to the net
but which I don't have and don't have the time to find and build.

The main reason is that I am running out of facesaver stickers from the
SF Usenix.  Since I know my image is on UUNET, I would like to be able
to print out more stickers using the bitmap.  (They don't give us
personallized business cards here, so I just put the sticker on the
back of the generic one...)

Also, once I have it in postscript, it can be played around with...

As a separate idea, it'd be nice if they had the old database on-line at
the facesaver booth, so we could get stickers without having to get our
picture reshot.  I think that'd be a great time saver!

Thanks!
--
Arnold Robbins -- Emory University Computing Center | Unix is a Registered
DOMAIN: arnold at unix.cc.emory.edu		    | Bell of AT&T Trademark