BOF Announcement - Netnews User Interfaces (yet again)

Joe Buck jbuck at epimass.EPI.COM
Fri Jun 9 02:28:13 AEST 1989

raymond at psych.toronto.edu (Raymond Shaw) writes:
>but mixed metaphors are ok?

And so on.  David posts a spelling and grammar flame, and Raymond
demonstrates that David himself is fallible as well.

Folks, there's a reason why spelling and grammar flames are discouraged
on Usenet.  By Murphy's law, any time you criticize someone's grammar
or spelling, you'll make at least one blooper yourself, and someone will
flame you.  And so on.  So if you must flame, please do it by mail.
--
-- Joe Buck	jbuck at epimass.epi.com, uunet!epimass.epi.com!jbuck