Postscript for facesaver bitmaps?

Paul M. Aoki aoki at faerie.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Jun 21 09:29:05 AEST 1989

In article <4162 at emory.mathcs.emory.edu> arnold at mathcs.emory.edu (Arnold D. Robbins {EUCC}) writes:
>Can the postscript program(s) used in the facesaver booth be made
>available from the faceserver at uunet.uu.net? The current face2postscript
>(or whatever it's called) that the faceserver sends out relies on two
>separate bitmap manipulation packages which have been posted to the net
>but which I don't have and don't have the time to find and build.

The file you get by requesting "send format" contains a standalone
C program that converts the uunet faces to PostScript.

[ BTW, I'd like to see a copy of the stuff you have .. ]

--
Paul M. Aoki		aoki at postgres.Berkeley.EDU	     uunet!ucbvax!aoki
	    "Oh, the usual.  Publishing, perishing.  How about you?"