Proceedings' Subscription

Dewey Coffman dewey at dell.dell.com
Tue May 23 10:39:09 AEST 1989

	I came home today(5-22) to find that my USENIX conference
	and workshops proceeding had finally arrived. I had called
	the USENIX Assocciation several weeks ago to ask when they
	would be sent out. I learned that if I had bought them one
	at a time I would have had them much sooner, but paid a higher
	price.

	Now that the major hassle of the first MASS mailing is over,
	what will the lead time be after(before?) a USENIX event, before
	they are mailed out to those with subscriptions?

	Dewey Coffman
	9505 Arboretum Blvd.
	Dell Computer Corp
	Austin, TX 78759