Washington DC

Allyn Fratkin allyn at hp-sdd.hp.com
Thu May 18 13:41:01 AEST 1989

In article <5630009 at hpisod2.HP.COM>, decot at hpisod2.HP.COM (Dave Decot) writes:
> I suppose this doesn't exactly qualify, but the escalator between
> the Rosslyn metro station and the surface should be experienced
> at least once in both directions.

another spectacular escalator on the metro is the north end of the
dupont circle station (q street, i think) on the red line.

i thought the woodley park/zoo station (one station north of dupont circle)
had the longest elevator...

 From the virtual mind of Allyn Fratkin            allyn at sdd.hp.com
                          San Diego Division       - or -
                          Hewlett-Packard Company  uunet!ucsd!hp-sdd!allyn