What to see at the summer Usenix conf.?

The Remittance Man @ Delphi Information Systems rcsh at yamnet.UUCP
Tue May 2 17:39:24 AEST 1989

In article <1026 at necis.UUCP>, adamm at necis.UUCP (Adam Moskowitz) writes:

>   Tio Pepe's - downtown baltimore, check the phonebook: good Spanish
>   (maybe Mexican?) food; not tacos & burritos, but "fancy" food &
>   great flan! Expensive.

Spanish, Best spanish restaurant I've ever been too. Incredible food!
Coat required.

>   Bertha's - Fells Point, 1-2 miles East of the convention center: home
>   of the legendary Bertha's Mussels, a small (!) bar with a 10 table
>   restaurant in the back. Reasonable prices.

Fells Point is a kinda working class Riverwalk.

>   Hausner's - East Baltimore somewhere, check the phone book: good food,
>   somewhat German "accent", usually very good seafood. Very crowded, they
>   only take reservations for 5 or more, otherwise you stand in line. It's

 !!

Baltimore is a truly wonderful city, just ask John Waters or Barry Levinson!

--
Greg Noel [Gn] Delphi Information Systems, Westlake Vlg, Ca.
The food is bad, and the portions are small.  -W Allen