Washington DC

Louis A. Mamakos louie at trantor.umd.edu
Thu May 4 04:05:58 AEST 1989

> If trains are the scenery you want, Alexandria to the south
>and Silver Springs to the north have what you came for..

Please, its "Silver Spring", note the lack of plural on "Spring".  Silver
Springs is somewhere in FL, I think.  The locals here will instantly identify
you as a tourist if you mention "Silver Springs."

Louis A. Mamakos  WA3YMH    Internet: louie at TRANTOR.UMD.EDU
University of Maryland, Computer Science Center - Systems Programming