Hospitality suites?

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Sun May 28 09:30:04 AEST 1989

In article <3783 at phri.UUCP> roy at phri.UUCP (Roy Smith) writes:
>	Everytime our Sun service tech comes around, he has a similar
>pocket gizmo, but with a RS-232-sized flat blade screwdriver on one end and
>a Sun-VME-chassis-screw sized hex wrench on the other.  Every time we ask
>him if we can have one, but everytime he refuses, claiming Sun doesn't give
>them out to customers, just to their service techs...

I believe the Sun Users Group came up with that idea originally.  At least
once Sun has had them available at their trade-show booth.  We stocked up. :-)
--
Van Allen, adj: pertaining to  |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
deadly hazards to spaceflight. | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu