WSIG Meeting

Shirley Duguay sadsam at dune.uucp
Wed May 3 09:52:57 AEST 1989

		WSIG - Women's Special Interest Group

The Silicon Valley Computer Society (SVCS) is proud to announce the
successful continuation of its Women's Special Interest Group (WSIG)
meetings.  This SIG is for all women interested in learning about
computers, whether or not they are presently a member of the SVCS.

The WSIG's program for May is as follows.  We hope to see all of you
curious and enthusiastic women there!  Feel free to bring lots of your
friends.

TOPIC:   "WHY COMPUTERS ARE FUN TO WORK WITH?"

SPEAKER:  LYNN QH ELLIS, District Sales Manager for SOFTWARE
          PUBLISHING CORPORATION

DATE:     May 8, 1989

TIME:     7:30 P.M.

PLACE:    Hewlett Packard, Building 48, 19447 Pruneridge Road,
	  Cupertino, CA

DIRECTOR: Rita Zokaei,  (415)574-8225
          (NOTE:  Please do NOT e-mail me; call Rita Zokaei directly.
           I am doing this as a favor to her.  Thank you.)

Directions:              ||
			 || Enter HP from Gate 1 on Pruneridge
			 || It has a traffic light.
			 || All other gates are locked!