ESIX

Raymond Ho rho at maccs.dcss.mcmaster.ca
Fri Nov 10 04:41:59 AEST 1989

Hi everyone,

	I'm plan to get a set of Unix Sys V variant for my 386 computer.
However, there're so many of them out there and I hope you guys/gals and
help.

	I've heard of the one called "ESIX". Its price interests me very much.
>From the ads, $895 US includes:

	OS System V 3.2 (they said it is an enhanced version of AT&T Sys V 3.2)

	Development Tools

	Xwindow 11.?? ( forgot what exactly how they said it )

	TCP/IP

	multi-user license (up to 32 users)

also some reports claim that ESIX is the fastest Unix Sys V available for pcs.

	Do you know anything about this ESIX? They said it is compatible at
binary level with Xenix and Unix, is it true?

Thanx!

							Raymond Ho