The Evolution of C++

Mike Elliot mike at unix.cis.pitt.edu
Mon Apr 9 02:51:47 AEST 1990

Could someone tell me how I might obtain a copy of an old USENIX paper,
specifically:

	"The Evolution of C++: 1985 to 1987" by Bjarne Stroustrup (USENIX
	C++ Papers, Sante Fe, NM, 1987, pp 1-21)

Any help would be appreicated

-mje

Mike Elliot
{allegra|bellcore|cadre|psuvax1}!pitt!cisunx!mike
mike at unix.cis.pitt.edu
mike at pittvms.bitnet

It must be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to plan, more
doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to manage, than the creation of a
new system.  For the initiator has the enmity of all who would profit by
the preservation of the old institutions and merely lukewarm defenders in
those who would gain by the new ones.

-Machiavelli