Roomate, Portland OR, 08/27/90

Daniel Neil Zentner danielz at athena.mit.edu
Wed Aug 8 08:24:33 AEST 1990

If someone (M/F) is interested in saving a little money, and sharing a
double occupancy room with me at the UNIX Security Workshop in Portland
Oregon on Monday night (August 27th). I have already reserved a double
occupancy room (no smoking) at the Portland Marriot Hotel. I am staying
for one night only, and the cost for the room is $94.00 + 9% tax, which
we could share. If I get an overwhelming number of replies, I will
attempt to match up the overload. Reply by E-mail.
-
				- Daniel Zentner (of the Montreal Zentner's)
				  danielz at athena.mit.edu
	All opinions herein expressed are fictional, any
	resemblance to actual opinions is purely coincidental.