Weather in Dallas in January

Daniel Klein dvk at sei.cmu.edu
Fri Dec 21 06:17:42 AEST 1990

Expect from Dallas what you would expect from most any place in the
winter.  Last
time we were there, it snowed (a little), and there was ice on the road.
The days
were also bright and sunny, so all the ice melted (except under the
bridges, where
you could always go to watch Texans smash into each other.  I'd guess
that you can
count on weather from the high 20's to the mid 50's.  Bring a coat,
gloves, and
a sweater.  It's unlikely you'll need all of them at once, but having a
choice is
nice.
--