Usenix versus Uniforum

Frederick M. Avolio avolio at decuac.DEC.COM
Tue Dec 11 02:42:56 AEST 1990

Do not assume that all attractive people in booths are hired
actors.  I know someone who was quized by at least one customer
who came by the booth -- something like, let's see you write
a C program (I told her she should've then made him write
one! :-)) -- because she happens to be attractive and well-dressed
in addition to being very technically astute.

Fred
(who has never been accused of being a "booth-babe" :-))