Usenix versus Uniforum

Brian J. Smith bjs at reef.cis.ufl.edu
Mon Dec 17 12:47:55 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec15.175511.5776 at alphalpha.com> nazgul at alphalpha.com (Kee Hinckley) writes:
>In article <1990Dec14.084852.2406 at looking.on.ca> brad at looking.on.ca (Brad Templeton) writes:
>
>>Perhaps there are some restaurants etc immediately adjacent to the Grand
>>K?  I have zero knowledge of the area.  If anybody who does know it and would
>>be willing to help me could send me e-mail, that would be appreciated.
>There's a mall across the street, but I didn't dare cross it.

I am going to Dallas for X-mas and plan to make a list of hotels, sites and
other neato things in Dallas.  I will post my research when I return to school
during the week of the 5th.

Bjs

--
Brian J. Smith				"I have yet to understand why proof
CIS Sys Admin Staff			 by handwaving works for Phd's, but