Proceedings subscription for 1990

Ellie Young ellie at usenix.UUCP
Mon Jan 15 06:54:55 AEST 1990

In article <5370 at pyrdc.UUCP>, mike at pyrdc.UUCP (Mike Whitman) writes:
> Is there going to be a subscription to the proceedings from all the workshops
> and meetings in 1990 like there was for 1989? Inquiring minds want to know.
Yes, the Association will be offering subscriptions to its
conference and workshop proceedings in 1990.

All USENIX Association institutional members will receive a
subscription to the proceedings as part of their membership.  Others
will be able to purchase them soon.  Since we have not yet
determined the totral number of workshops for 1990, the
subscription price has not yet been set.  Please look for an
announcement next month in this newsgroup and in ;login:.

Ellie Young