nominees BOF?

Dave Taylor taylor at limbo.Intuitive.Com
Wed Jan 10 16:42:09 AEST 1990

I think that Henry has an excellent idea with a "nominees BOF" and I'll
even attend it so long as no-one asks me about some obscure feature or
strange bug in the Elm Mail System!  :-)

Seriously, I endorse the idea, and frankly, as I too am voting as well
as a nominee, I am similarly interested in hearing what everyone else
has to say about many of the important topics facing the Usenix
Association.

What the heck: I'll even volunteer to run it too!  Sign us up!

						-- Dave Taylor
Intuitive Systems
Mountain View, California

taylor at limbo.intuitive.com    or   {uunet!}{decwrl,apple}!limbo!taylor