nominees BOF?

John S. Quarterman jsq at longway.TIC.COM
Wed Jan 17 06:59:42 AEST 1990

Jerry Peek <jdpeek at rodan.acs.syr.edu> writes:
>I like the idea of seeing the nominees in person (now, I only know who
>half of them are...)  I think we should try the BOF.  If it works,
>maybe it could turn into a regular conference session instead of a BOF???

There already is a regular conference session for meeting the board
and asking them questions.  It's called the Open Meeting with the Board.
During elections, most of the nominees have attended that session in the past,
even without the explicit invitation the Executive Director posted this time.

John S. Quarterman, not speaking for the Board, and not running for the Board.