Weather in Washington, DC

Pat Bahn pat at grebyn.com
Fri Jan 19 06:31:56 AEST 1990

>In fact, bring snowshoes, parkas, and survival rations.  Washingtonians,
>this is a severe weather alert.  Usenix is in town, and that means a blizzard,
>if not several!  Don't say we didn't warn you.    :-) :-) :-)

	Don't forget arctic tents, sleeping bags and camp stoves.
All hotel rooms book up with the people who refuse to drive six
blocks in 1 inch of snow and can't possibly conceive of walking.
All grocery stores are being emptied to, if you don't like frozen
sausage and peanut biscuits be prepared to go hungry.

Cameras and camcorders are good for comic relief when you go home.