nominees BOF?

George W. Leach reggie at dinsdale.nm.paradyne.com
Thu Jan 11 02:05:25 AEST 1990

In article <316 at limbo.Intuitive.Com> taylor at limbo.Intuitive.Com (Dave Taylor) writes:

>I think that Henry has an excellent idea with a "nominees BOF" and I'll
>even attend it so long as no-one asks me about some obscure feature or
>strange bug in the Elm Mail System!  :-)

>Seriously, I endorse the idea, and frankly, as I too am voting as well
>as a nominee, I am similarly interested in hearing what everyone else
>has to say about many of the important topics facing the Usenix
>Association.

     The interaction that takes place at this BOF should be recorded and
disseminated to the entire USENIX population, not just the BOF attendees.
Perhaps a transcript of the BOF can be printed in ;login: and/or put in
this newsgroup.

>What the heck: I'll even volunteer to run it too!  Sign us up!

     If you still have your Mac, you can do the transcript as well :-)

     I'd volunteer, but I can't go to DC :-( :-(

George

George W. Leach					AT&T Paradyne
(uunet|att)!pdn!reggie				Mail stop LG-133
Phone: 1-813-530-2376				P.O. Box 2826
FAX: 1-813-530-8224				Largo, FL 34649-2826 USA