OSF BoF

Peter H. Salus peter at osf.osf.org
Wed Jan 17 00:41:31 AEST 1990

OSF will be holding a BoF at the Omni Shoreham on
Tuesday evening, January 23, from 6 to 8 p.m.  As
previously posted, I will chair the BoF.  The
program(me) will consist of a substantive presentation
concerning OSF's Operating System by Rose O'Donnell,
and briefer presentations concerning OSF's plans
for DCE and ANDF.  There will also be a presentation
updating OSF/Motif.  It is my intention to hold to
a strict schedule on the OSF presentations so that
there will be ample time for questions, discussion,
flowers, and flak.

Peter H. Salus
[not a candidate for Board]