Anaheim Usenix Attendees (Opinions)

Kenny Paul kenny at Thomas.COM
Fri Jul 6 09:43:00 AEST 1990

Jef Poskanzer <jef at well.sf.ca.us> sez:
>The Hilton's bar, just across the street, stayed open until 2 like a
>bar should.  Anyone contacting the Marriot people with feedback might
>want to mention this.

I agree, the bar situation was a minor to major annoyance, depending on
the hotel employee you had to deal with at the time.

Last Call in the pool table bar was at 11:30 pm on Thursday night.
The half dozen reasons given for this anti-social behavior ranged from,
"California State Laws", to, "We have to do inventory".

The kicker was, "We didn't know that the conference went on another day".
Was this some sort of Freudian slip? :-)

Kenneth E. Paul		      zardoz!ohio!kenny
System Administrator          kenny at thomas.com
Thomas Bros. Maps	      (714) 863-1984