list inexpensive hotels and hostels for conferences

Jonathan I. Kamens jik at pit-manager.mit.edu
Wed Jul 11 14:00:28 AEST 1990

In article <4958 at uwm.edu> dave at csd4.csd.uwm.edu (David A Rasmussen) writes:
   From article <60335 at bu.edu.bu.edu>, by tower at buita.bu.edu (Leonard H. Tower Jr.):
   > I very much doubt that the problems we had at the Anahiem Marriot were
   > caused by the Marriot's family religion.  It's much more likely they
   > had a very bad convention experience the week before.

   The NRA was there.

Presumably, the implication is, "Well, we all know that the NRA is
composed of redneck, gun-toting hicks, so they must have given the
Marriot a hard time.  It's obvious."

Nothing like a classic bigoted stereotype to liven up a discussion.

Jonathan Kamens			              USnail:
MIT Project Athena				11 Ashford Terrace
jik at Athena.MIT.EDU				Allston, MA  02134
Office: 617-253-8495			      Home: 617-782-0710