Anaheim Marriott

Ron Heiby heiby at mcdchg.chg.mcd.mot.com
Tue Jul 17 08:24:56 AEST 1990

Well, I didn't spend any time in either bars or pools, though my wife
spent some afternoons by the pools.  I found the staff with which I
dealt both pleasant and efficient.  My reservation was handled through
the Marquis Club 800 number.  Check-in was efficient.  I got an upgrade
to the Concierge level.  The lounge and food there were very nice  and
the staff up there were (if anything) *too* friendly.

I had no trouble checking out.  All charges were in order.  My stay has
already been credited to my "frequent sleeper" plan.  My wife and I
had a very nice stay and would not hesitate to recommend the hotel
to others.

(I was disappointed that my North-facing room no longer had a nice view
of Disneyland.  The Hilton was built since my last visit.  I *could*
see the top 2-3 feed of the Matterhorn and the fireworks display.)
--
Ron Heiby, heiby at chg.mcd.mot.com	Moderator: comp.newprod
"Mandatory Drug Testing?  Just Say NO!!!"