DALLAS/FT WORTH Users

Clement A. Reagan reagan at cs.odu.edu
Wed Jul 18 15:05:07 AEST 1990

Attention DF/W Usenet users:

I have a friend that lives and works in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
Since graduation from college he has not had access to the network, and
misses it greatly.  Doses anyone in the area know of how he could obtain
access to the network (guest account, etc).

If you have ANY information, please send me email and I will forward it to
him.  I can also email his phone number to you.

Thanks in advance.

...Clem Reagan