Copies of USENIX proceeding's articles - how to obtain?

Milan J. Vrenjak vrenjak at rm1.UUCP
Fri Jun 8 06:13:13 AEST 1990

I have a need to obtain articles found in USENIX proceedings going back
to 1988.  We don't stock USENIX proceedings here.
I have the bibliography from uunet!library though.

Is there a way to get an article referenced in this bibliography
from the net, or ftp?

If not, is there a way to buy a reprint of an individual article?
Or must I buy the whole proceeding?

I'd appreciate any tips.

Thanks.
--
Milan J. Vrenjak (novavax!rm1!vrenjak), Senior Principal S/W Engineer,
Racal-Milgo, 1601 N. Harrison Parkway, Sunrise FL, 33323-2899.