What's a Usenix Conference like?

Steve Simmons scs at iti.org
Fri Jun 8 06:03:39 AEST 1990

scott at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Scott Hazen Mueller) writes:

>Well, I'll be heading down to Anaheim next week to attend my first Usenix
>conference, and I'd like to get some info and impressions on what it's like.

This is a test.  Please attend usenix, and then answer the question:

 1. Usenix is like:
  a. A science fiction convention, but different
  b. Because one of it's legs are both the same
  c. "What do you think I am, a radio?"
  d. Crazy people talking about interesting if sometimes incomprehensible stuff
  d. All of the above

There are no typos in this test.