USENIX and South Africa

Keenan Royle royle at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
Sat Jun 9 04:36:03 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jun7.113633.9683 at tsa.co.uk> domo at tsa.co.uk (Dominic Dunlop) writes:
}The trouble with getting objective information on this issue is that
}everybody seems to be polarized.  I certainly am!
}
}Joining those asking for more details, I'd like to see some
}clarification of the status of the news paths apparently shown on the
}map world-flow.ps which can be produced from materials recently posted
}to news.lists.ps-maps.  (Thanks to Brian Reid.)  The paths seem to be
}one-way links from sites in Capetown and Johannesburg to uunet (or
}thereabouts).

As far as I can figure from the uucp map data all UUCP traffic to
and from SA goes between ddsw1 in Illinios and olsa99 in Johannesburg.

--

Keenan Royle
royle at cs.indiana.edu