USENIX and South Africa

George Neville-Neil gnn at spike.ai.mit.edu
Tue Jun 5 02:42:11 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jun4.141811.1075 at world.std.com> peter at world.std.com (Peter Salus) writes:

>   I note that once again the question of the USENIX Association's
>  control of its membership is on the Board agenda.

>   As I think that this gets introduced periodically as a totally
>   bogus issue, I'm putting in my two cents.

*** Anti Aparthied Comments Nuked to Save Bandwidth

>   To hell with them.

>   Peter H. Salus

Peter,
	I totally agree with you about South Africa, but at the risk
of sounding lie a complete dolt what does that have to do with USENIX
?

	Did I miss an important posting ?  Is there a USENIX South
Africa scheduled ??

	If we are supporting SA then I oppose this.  But I think I am
just clueless and our machine lost an important message :-)

				Later,
				George
				gnn at ai.mit.edu

PS One World, One People.