Anaheim Author Notification

harrism at aquila.rtp.dg.com harrism at aquila.rtp.dg.com
Fri Mar 16 02:12:08 AEST 1990

The call for papers for the Anaheim USENIX Technical Program indicates a
notification to authors date of March 9. To date, I have not received
any notification concerning acceptance of our proposal. Perhaps I missed
the announcement? I have E-mailed an inquiry to the Anaheim E-mail address,
and I have attempted to contact John Mashey concerning this matter - both
with no response. Any information relating to this matter would be appreciated
as the deadline for final submission of papers is drawing near.

Thanks very much in advance,
this matter

Mike Harris - KM4UL                      harrism at dg-rtp.dg.com
Data General Corporation                 {world}!mcnc!rti!dg-rtp!harrism
Research Triangle Park, NC