Summary of Meeting

Aydin Edguer edguer at bravo.CES.CWRU.Edu
Tue Mar 20 09:16:18 AEST 1990

In article <341 at usenix.ORG> ellie at usenix.ORG (Ellie Young) writes:
>Summary of Board of Directors' Meeting
>
>Washington, D.C, January 21 and 22, 1990
>Board Election
>
>     Young reported on the calendar of events, and was asked to post the can-
>didates' statements on the net.  Taylor advocated using USENET as a forum for
>the candidates.  Most felt that this was inappropriate and that the candidates
>be contacted individually via e-mail.

I was at the public meeting and heard the candidates statements (those who
were present).   It was stated that the candidates e-mail addresses would
be made available.  They were not in the mailing and I have not found them
posted to the network.  Since the ballots are due back by April 6th, I would
appreciate all due haste in making them available, so that those of us wishing
to ask further questions and make informed choices are able to do so.

Aydin Edguer
CES Department
Case Western Reserve University