anyone have details of "include" patent?

Dave Bukovinsky bukovins at motcid.UUCP
Thu Nov 29 04:29:44 AEST 1990

On the issue of the patent for the include file - I'm wondering whether
or not the 'League for Programming Freedom' has any information on it.

This League is discussed in a very informative article in
"Dr. Dobb's Journal", November 1990, pp. 56-73. This article discusses
the history and current status of software patents, and what part the
League for Programming Freedom is playing.

If anyone receives information on the patent mentioned previously
)for #include files) please post it - I think this is a topic we all need
to be aware of.

--
Dave Bukovinsky
Motorola Inc.